Premised Based vs. Hosted Phone System
Every company wants to know what is better for their organization, a premised based PBX or a hosted PBX phone system? The answer might depend upon how you answer these questions.
1) A – Do you purchase a new phone system every 5 years?
B – or every 10-15 years?
2) A – Do you have an internet circuit that guarantees at least 10MB of bandwidth in BOTH directions?
B – or less?
3) A – Do you have CAT5e cable or higher at each phone location?
B – or older CAT3 voice cable?
4) A – Do you use/want every unified communications feature?
B – or you just want the basic PBX features?
5) A – Do you have multiple office locations?
B – or one location?
If you answered ‘A’ to three or more questions you favor a hosted phone system. If you answered ‘B’ for three or more questions you favor a premised based phone system.
We offer two (2) premised based phone systems and four (4) hosted phone systems. Contact us to for a free consultation to see which one is right for you. We sell/install nationwide, give us a call 800-275-7777.