Connecticut Communications Newsletter February 2015
February’s newsletter from Connecticut Communications talks about the new NEC desktop telephone from NEC. It’s a tablet that works on an NEC phone system. It is very sleek and is packed with useful features.
For a detailed brochure on the UT880, click UT880 Brochure
NEC brings you the next step in desktop phone development.
The new UT880 desktop telephone re-invents the office phone by integrating the traditional desktop telephone and tablet into one innovative, feature-packed device. The UT880-revolutionizes your desktop experience.
The UT880 offers you;
- Full seven inch color display with multi-touch capabilities
- USB port
- Multiline SIP client that emulates any NEC telephone
- Open interface for application development
- NEC platform voice functionality and hands-free, wide-band speakerphone
- Integrated Bluetooth capability
- Built-in camera for pictures and video applications
The UT880’s interface is designed to improve the overall user experience, while remaining intuitive-with no extensive training needed. Global icons indicate status at-a-glance including notification of new voice or instant messages, missed calls, the telephone user’s current presence status, and the device’s current data protection mode.
Our Maintenance customers enjoy free NEC software upgrades, unlimited training and free phone labels.
This headset is compatible with your NEC system, only $295.
Keep track of your office surroundings with high resolution video cameras. Watch live from your smartphone.